Protection of data on the users of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop
The users of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop can be both, natural or legal persons and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act it is only natural persons’ data that is considered personal data.
Mercator IP, d.o.o., respects your privacy and is undertaken to carefully protect data obtained in the registration form of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Protection Rules and not to forward it to any third person without your consent and not to use it for any other purposes but exclusively for a successful delivery of goods ordered in Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop, for Dvorec Trebnik’s drawing lots and if the buyer wants to, also for the direct marketing purposes.
In case of changes, necessary updates or incorrect personal or legal person’s data, the users of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop can check and if needed also change or update their data inserted when registered in “My account”. The button for “Change of data” appears after a successful login.
You will be informed about eventual modifications of this statement at email address that you inserted in registration form of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop. The users, who do not insert their email address when registered or they provide us with wrong data, can check the applicable statement on this website.
Your consent – for collecting and processing personal data
By Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop registration, I – the user – natural person:
The 1st indent relates also completely to the users who are legal persons, while analogously also the 2nd and 3rd indent of the previous paragraph.
- agree with general terms of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop,
- allow the company Mercator IP, d.o.o. to establish, collect, manage, use, process and save my personal data in its personal data collections, and my other data as a Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop user in a way and for the purposes described later on,
- declare to be informed about my right to demand any time that the company Mercator IP, d.o.o. stops using my personal data for the direct marketing purposes and stops sending information material.
Personal data protection
Mercator IP d.o.o. is undertaken to protect legal persons’ data and natural persons’ personal data that you submit. In order to – in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act – prevent unauthorized access to the data and to prevent its disclosure, to save the accuracy of personal data and to ensure its proper usage, we use appropriate technical and organisational approaches for the protection of personal data regulated by Personal Data Protection Rules in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Cookies are information about your websites’ visits. When visiting a website, a cookie (file with information) is installed on your computer. On one hand it enables simplicity and pace, while on the other hand a cookie represents also hacking or the possibility for the future oriented advertising.
A cookie contains the basic data about your visit of a certain website. Firstly, there is the name of your computer or your name and the name of the visited website. Cookie’s contents are stored on your computer in a particular folder. With a double click on the file we get a detailed data about the visited website, about the date and hour of the visit. All the data is also stored at the administrator of the website that you have visited. In this way a lot of things can be known about your computer’s hardware and the use of internet. With particular settings, cookies can be deleted, turned off or used conditionally. Browsers have standard settings what means that they accept cookies, but they reject the settings of cookies that do not originate from the area written in the title bar.
Types of cookies
Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop uses two types of cookies:
If the user’s browser for any reason rejects cookies, the user cannot “enter” the shop as we check his settings. If a cookie that carries the information about the user is deleted by the user himself then the user will have to relog in when “entering” the shop the next time before we could “follow” him.
- Session cookies – on the grounds of a login the user is displayed the offer, adapted to the previous purchases,
- Cookies with an expiration date set (currently one year), which are used for following the user also when he is not logged in the current session. If a user visits the online shop without being logged in, because of the security he cannot confirm the order or check his settings and the sections “My account” and “The purchase history”.
Registration and registration cancellation
The user of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop can register in the online shop on the website www.trebnik.com by clicking “Login”. In a new window two buttons for REGISTRATION of natural and legal persons appear. The user stars by choosing one of the buttons for the registration and by filling out the personal settings, where you type in your personal data or legal person’s data and the data for the delivery. Mandatory data is necessary for performing the goods delivery service to your home and is marked by a star.
Mandatory data is:
The user can be informed about our current bargains also via mail. In this case the email address is mandatory.
- User name (E-address)(*) and password (*) – each user sets them on his own. The user name needs to be a valid E-address at which you will receive a mail for the activation of your user account. We would like to lay a stress on some rules that increase your data security. These are: the system’s sensibility for capital letters or lower case letters, the minimum length of password is 5 signs (the obligatory combination of letters and numbers), the password should differ from the user name,
- Password verification (*),
- Company (*) – this data is needed only for legal persons’ registration,
- Name (*), surname (*), address (*),
- Postal code (*) and city (*),
- Telephone number in the morning (*),Telephone number in the afternoon (*),
- Tax Identification Number (*) – required only for legal persons’ registration.
After a successful registration the buyer can perform purchases, takes part in Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop’s drawing lots and is informed about our current bargains (if expressing this wish when registered).
In case a user does not want to provide any of mandatory data, he will not be able to successfully conclude the registration process and consequently not be able to perform the purchases in Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop.
The user can any time cancel his registration from the database of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop. This can be done in a way that the user logs in Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop and clicks
“Login” and then “Registration cancellation”. After the confirmation of your registration cancellation we will delete all personal data of the user (name, surname, address, postal code, city, telephone numbers, cell phone, e-address and what concerns legal persons, we will also delete the company and the company’s tax identification number) from the list of users. In accordance with Article 57 of the Value Added Tax Act we will store the issued invoices for the performed purchases and consequently also mandatory data (name, surname, address, postal code, city, telephone numbers, cell phone and the company and the company’s tax identification number for legal persons).
For the user of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop the registration cancellation means that he will not be able to perform purchases in Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop anymore, he will not be able to take part in drawing lots of Dvorec Trebnik’s online shop and he will not be informed about our current bargains.
Difference between the registration and login
The registration is only the first login in the database, where the user submits the requested data (user name, password, password confirmation, name, surname etc.) that is necessary for performing the purchase. The login means that all needed data is already stored in the database and for each future purchase only the user name and password are needed that user himself has chosen when registered.
The purpose of collecting and storing the personal data
The purposes of collecting, processing, storing and using the data of legal persons and the personal data of natural persons are:
Due to eventual abuse of the legal persons’ data and the natural persons’ personal data by third persons we make the phone call to the user after the first order.
- to facilitate the purchase as users do not need to enter for every purchase their personal data that is needed for a successful delivery of ordered products at the location of the user – buyer,
- to solve the eventual problems occurred in the process of ordering and delivering goods,
- to analyze the data for market studies.
The legal persons’ data and the natural persons’ personal data are stored in electronic form.
After the data is no longer needed or if the registration is cancelled, the data is deleted or the data carriers are destroyed.